Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!

I love the new word art in the DigiStamp Boutique shop! My card features the December freebie:


I used the uncolored version so I could play with my Copic markers, but there's a cool pre-colored version also. No matter which version you use, this makes a pretty quick card! Great for those of us who may not have started their holiday cards quite yet...  (like me!)

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
My Mum's Craft Shop - Winter/Christmas (entry #3)
Digi Haven  - Merry Christmas
Paper Crafting Journey - It's Christmas Time!
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Heck of a Challenge - Colourful Christmas!

If you want to make your own word art cards, be sure to check out the other word art images in the DSB shop. They're currently on special for a fabulous price!
Lisa

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I saw it on MIM.

Dewi Lestari said...

It's gorgeous! Thanks for joining at Heck of a Challenge: Colorful Christmas
Hugs
Dewi

Unknown said...

Terrific Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at MIM.