Friday, June 14, 2013

Sister Act and Totally Papercrafts Challenges

Welcome to another anything goes challenge Sister Act Card Challenge blog, which is sponsored this week by MilkCoffee. Be sure to check out their Etsy shop to see some adorable images.

This card is actually a Christmas card that I photographed and never got a chance to blog. My youngest daughter, Alison, has a fancy rat named Talia. I bought this Simply Betty stamp for Ali's Christmas card because I knew she would love it. (And I've already bought Season's Greetings Lola for next year's card!)

And, coincidentally enough, the theme this week at Totally Papercrafts is "Feeling Blue" so my card fits perfectly for that, as well. We're sponsored this week by Dilly Beans.

Supplies: Snowball Sale Lola (Simply Betty), Snowfall Collection 6X6 pad (Bo Bunny), 
Glossy Accents, chunky glitter and Copic markers.

Here's a closeup of the snow. I made it by gluing some chunky glitter onto the image and then covering it with Glossy Accents. It really gives the dimension and sparkle of snow.


Head on over to the SACC blog to what the rest of the girls came up with this week!
Lisa




6 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

That is such a cute card. Love the little character - great colors.

Gertrude said...

Ist das eine schöne Karte total perfeckt gemacht
lg gertrude

Kim said...

great card Lisa and such a cute image!
Kim x

Claire said...

Lovely card and sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

Cathy P said...

Great card, Lisa. Love the glitter and glossy accent addition. I may have to give it a try.
Cathy x

Unknown said...

Hey Lisa! Your card is GREAT! Love how you did the wood stand! I always have trouble making wood look "real". You did a great job! The snow looks fantastic!
Hugs~
Trisha