Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Birthday Bobbi

Happy, happy hump day! Todays' card features one of the adorable new Bobbi images from DigiStamp Boutique. Be sure to visit the DSB blog to see some other great samples from some of my other DSB teamies.


(FYI - The sentiment is from the Birthday sentiments set from DSB. I love that set and find myself using it on many of my birthday cards.)

I'm also submitting to the following challenges:
Make It Monday - anything goes
Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes

I'll be back on Friday with some challenge entries. Have a great rest of the week!
Lisa

6 comments:

Claire said...

He is a little cutie and I love your pastel colour tones. Hugs, Claire x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Lisa...I brought these new images must have a play soon.
Wendy xx

Glittered Paws said...

What a darling image and the coloring is awesome - I love bears and this birthday bear is no exception. Saw you on Make it Monday.

Elena V. said...

It's so sweet! I saw it on Make it Monday.

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Soooo beautiful Lisa....I love the cupcake colours and papers - a delicious creation :o)

Joey said...

Awww totally adorable, gorgeous card, popped over from mim. Joey xx