Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sweet Little Abi

I'm popping in with a quick and cute Abi card. I'm still trying to build up those birthday card reserves! This one, however, is slated to my friend Karyn whose favorite colors are peach and green. This is more of a blush pink, but close enough that I think she'll really like it. :)

Supplies: Abi (DSB), Lost & Found Market Street 6X6 pad (MME), ivory vintage seam binding (Ribbon Carousel), pearls (Recollections), sewing machine, kraft and ivory cs and Copics.

For my layout, I used last week's sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I'm entering my cards into the following challenges:
Clear It Out Challenge - anything goes + 2 papers from stash
Craft Door Magazine - anything goes
Try It Out Tuesday - Feminine and Fancy

I'll see you on Friday with a new card for the always anything goes Sister Act Card Challenge!
Lisa



10 comments:

Evil Edna said...

that works so well, the combination of the papers and then the image with co-ordinating soft colours really pulls it all together, thank you for sharing at TIOT.EE

Claudia N. said...

So cute! I especially love that little bling in the right top corner!
Thank you for joining us at TioT!

Claudia xx

Gertrude said...

deine Karte ist soo niedlich und süss
lg gertrude

Danni said...

so very sweet and adorable!

Leanne said...

It's adorable Lisa!
Love the color combo.
:D

Sandra said...

This is beautiful Lisa. Love the colour. xxx

Unknown said...

Such a cute card! So sweet.

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

So pretty Lisa, love the design and colours.
Hugs
Chris xxx

Ellie Knol said...

LOVE your entry and thanks for sharing with us at TIOT!
xxx Ellie xxx

Deonna B said...

i love those colors! What a Great Card! Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.