Monday, March 11, 2013

Sister Act DT Call

There's a new challenge blog in town, Sister Act Card Challenge, and they're looking for DT members. Jenn, one of the blog owners, graciously invited me on Splitcoaststampers to apply for the team. I checked out their blog and decided to give it a go.

DT applicants are asked to showcase their 3 favorite cards. Wow, this was hard! It's easy to pick out your non-favorite cards. You know - the ones where the lighting wasn't quite right or that new technique didn't turn out quite the way you wanted. But once you pick the ones you really love - how do you narrow that down to  three? For me, that was like picking my 3 favorite pieces of chocolate. :)

Here are my top 3. What I chose to do is showcase three cards that show a variety of styles, yet all of which are very representative of my style. I went with one vintage card, one very CAS and modern card and one that is sort of a mixture of the two. You can probably tell, my absolute favorite part of cardmaking is coloring!

image by Crafts and Me, papers by Prima

image by DigiStamp Boutique, papers by The Paper Studio


image by A Day for Daisies, papers by MME

Thanks to Jenn and Tricia for considering me for the team. I checked out some of the other applicants and there are some very talented stampers applying for a spot!
Lisa


3 comments:

Mary J said...

I love all three of these, Lisa - gorgeous!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lisa
Fabulous cardS... Good look ... I am applying to .....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Arielle H Gordon said...

LOVE your ADFD card Lisa.... be sure to aply for Sami's DT over at the ADFD blog!