Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sweet Magnolia

It's been a long time since I played along with a Magnolia challenge. This week I decided to play along with not one by two Magnolia challenges! So, I dusted off my favorite Tilda and made this card:

Supplies: Standing Fall Tilda (Magnolia), blue star digital paper (DigiStamp Boutique), taupe swirl dp (Tim Holtz 12X12 pad), grey swirl dp (Creative Memories), Ivory cs (Papertrey Ink), markers, chunky glitter (Martha Stewart), snowflake embellishments (Jolee's), foam snowflake (Michaels) and ribbon (Michaels).

The color scheme came from the wintery Inspiration Challenge on the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. Here's the inspiration picture:


I am also entering my card into the "Anything Goes" challenge at Magnolia-licious Highlites. Thanks to hostess Cheryl Rowley for picking an easy theme for this challenge! I may just have to join their "All You Need is Love" blog hop, as well!

Lastly, I am entering this card into the current MilkCoffee Challenge - Snowflakes/Snow plus Sparkle and/or Glitter.

This is my second card/post for the day. Whew! I'll be back on Friday with a new card and a new challenge from the Totally Papercrafts Challenge blog!
Lisa

6 comments:

Danni said...

She's one of my favorites too!! Gorgeous card, so pretty!

Candy said...

Hi Lisa,
Tilda is so sweet!
You have managed to get all the colours from our Inspiration photo into your card. Very nicely done :o)
Perfect papers and wonderful pretty snowflakes make me feel cold :o)
Thank you for joining in our Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
Hugs, Candy
Magnolia-licious Designer

Sheri said...

AH Lisa!! Fabulous take on the Inspiration and your embellishments are spot on!! Thank you so much joining the Magnolia-licious Challenge! :)
Sheri Willshire
Magnolia-licious Designer

Chris said...

What an adorable card, Lisa! I love your Tilda! You've given her such a precious look. Your card components are wonderful! Thank you for playing along with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!

XO,
Chris Christensen
Magnolia-licious Designer

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

What a pretty, lovely card.
So special,
hugs from sLOVEnija
Tamara

Tami G said...

So beautiful. Lovely colors.