Thursday, August 2, 2012

DillyBeans Challenge

I recently bought my first Dilly Beans image and I was so excited to use it on a card! This is my entry into this week's Dilly Beans ribbon challenge.


Supplies: Anna-Framed (Dilly Beans), ribbon (Michaels), Copic markers, papers from my scrap stash.

My layout is based on a sketch from the now defunct Card Patterns blog (sketch 18). I miss their sketches!  I wanted to place all of the focus on this beautiful image, so I kept my card embellishments to a minimum. I gave Anna red hair in honor of Merida, the heroine in this summer's Brave. I took my 13 year old to see it in the theater and we both loved it!

Come back tomorrow for this week's Totally Papercrafts challenge!
Lisa

2 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Gorgeous card Lisa! I love the image you worked with and the colors you used are awesome! Thanks so much for playing with us at Dilly Beans! Hope you'll play with our next challenge, too!

She's a Color Queen said...

Oh love that vibrant pink and orange together!! I just love bright colors. So glad you joined us at Dilly Beans this week. Check out my blog to win a Pink Paislee stamp set http://8ers.blogspot.com