Friday, April 20, 2012

Totally Papercrafts - All Buttoned Up

Happy Friday! (Boy, am I happy that it is Friday!!) This week's Totally Papercrafts challenge is "All Buttoned Up". Just use a button or more on your card or project and you can enter to win a cool prize from our sponsor, The Ribbon Girl.

For my card, I used this adorable Rosie digi from DigiStamp Boutique. Rosie is a fairly new character and she's my favorite DSB little girl. This birthday Rosie is from the March Rosie Collection I. If you like her, you can find more Rosies in the April release, Funtime Rosie.


Supplies: dp - Lime Twist "Life of the Party" 6X6 pad (My Minds Eye), pink seam binding (Ribbon Carousel), button, Copics, pop-dots.

Head on over to the Totally Papercrafts blog to check out the other DT cards. Be sure to play along for a chance at the prize from our sponsor, The Ribbon Girl.

Happy Friday!
Lisa

8 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

That's fab Lisa! Sweet image and I'm loving the colours you used.

Have a great weekend.

Susan x

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww gorgeous card, awesome colouring,pretty papers & design,have a lovely weekend hun, sue,x

Turtle In The Sand said...

Rosie is a sweetie and I love the shades of pastels you used. Have a marvelous weekend dahling. Linda

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) I LOVE this image ,, sooo cute and the colours and whole design is fab ,, LOVE it :-)

hope you're having a lovely weekend :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Victoria said...

oh this is mega cute x

Oak Pond SC said...

Lisa this little chickie is so sweet. I love this layout and your color choices. Fab! Happy Crafting this weekend <3

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Totally stunning Lisa....gorgeous colours and papers :o)

Janet - aka stacky said...

absolutely lovely, love everything about this card your colouring is fab xx