Monday, April 16, 2012

Steampunk Beauty

I just love, love, love Hannah Lynn's artwork over at Crafts And Me and this digistamp, Miss Mirabelle is no exception:


Here's a closeup of this beauty and her bling:


I encrusted her wings and dress buttons with some ultrafine glitter. (This also muted the colors on her wings.) The ribbon and pearl lace is from Hobby Lobby. Isn't it gorgeous? Other supplies include my Copics (of course!), a rose and dp from the Prima (Fairy Belle 6X6 pad), and a Sissix swirl die.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Crafts And Me Challenges - 3D
Do You Stack Up - Glitter/bling

Hope your week is off to a good start!
Lisa


3 comments:

Danni said...

Gorgeous!!! Simply stunning!

mixamatoasties said...

That's gorgeous!

Susan x

crafty amy said...

Wow this is brilliant I am a mega fan of Hannah Lynn too and this is one of my favourites I have to say :D I love the sparkle on her wings. Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx