Thursday, January 19, 2012

Totally Papercrafts Challenge

Welcome to another Totally Papercrafts challenge! This week's challenge is to make your own flowers. I made mine using a couple of punches. I tried to come close to matching some of the flowers in my dp. I *love* this dp from My Minds Eye.


I love this little Ketto stamp from Stamping Bella so I'm also entering this card into this week's SB challenge - use your favorite SB image as well as the following challenges:
Deconstructed Sketch - sketch 31
The Poodles Parlour - Button up

Have a great weekend filled with lots of stamping time!
Lisa

9 comments:

rosie said...

gorgeous. love the image. fab colours x

Beate said...

Adorable image and card. Your flowers look great.
Hugs and smiles

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) such a cute image and I love the cheerful paper and how you matched the flowers ,, perfect ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

CraftyC said...

A very pretty card Lisa, love the papers
Clairexx

Sue said...

Hi hun
fabulous card, cute image fab colouring, lovely papers & embelies, fab flowers,have lovely weekend hun, sue,x

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Lisa, love the sweet image and pretty colours, fab flowers too...Hope you have a lovey weekend.
Wendy xx

Turtle In The Sand said...

You did a great job matching up the flowers. Very pretty colors too. Love that DP. I had some, but I think mine is all gone. :( Have a great weekend. Hugs

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is gorgeous, Lisa. It's so pretty and fresh and really puts a smile on your face. The DPs really suit the image and the flowers are so sweet. Just perfect!
Caroline xxx

Dodici said...

Such a darling card,Lisa!Love it lots!x