Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Sweet TSG Card

This week's challenge on the There She Goes blog was "Love is in the Air", so TSG's "Puppy Love" stamp set was the perfect choice! (Of course, I think "Puppy Love" is just about the perfect choice for everything because I love dogs and I love Torico's designs!)


And, speaking of Puppy Love, here's my "puppy love", Dixie. Isn't she the cutest dog in the world? My kids will warn you that you may as well shake your head and say "Why, yes, she IS the cutest dog in the world." because I would refuse to admit otherwise. ;-) She's my baby!


From Dixie and me - Have a wonderful week! See you soon.
Lisa

2 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

paper and paw prints - two of my favorite things! (LOL, my blog is called 'Canines & Card Designs'). Adorable card with an image from one of my favorite companies!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Awww... so cute.. both the card and Dixie!!
She is sooooooo adorable - maybe the 2nd cutest dog in the world (I would have to put my Suzie 1st!!)
Caroline xxx