Friday, October 21, 2011

Get Your Kraftin' Mojo On!

If, like me, you are a huge Kraftin' Kimmie fan then I have great news for you! (Or since this is Fab Friday, I should say I have FAB news for you!) Kimmie is offering up the chance to be a guest designer for Kraftin Kimmie in the month of December. You have until October 31st to enter here:  Challenge 100. It's a super easy challenge, too - just use your favorite KK image. Easy peasy!

Well, maybe not completely easy. How do I pick ONE favorite KK stamp? So, here's my first attempt, using this week's sketch from the Card Positioning System blog.


Here's a closeup so you can (hopefully) see the glitter I put on her tail. (I have the worst time trying to photograph glitter!)




I'm going to try my hand at another KK card or two this week and see which one is my absolute favorite.  I'm also partial to my Bird Fairy and Eleanor KK stamps. Hmm... Oh heck, I love them all! :)

I'll be back on Sunday with another DigiStamp Boutique card. I have to work all day tomorrow (boo!) but will definitely make some time for stamping on Sunday!

Have a great weekend!
Lisa

1 comment:

Tameko said...

Fabulous card. Cute KK image. Congratulations on your CPS win.