Sunday, August 7, 2011

DSB Sunday

For today's DigiStamp Boutique project, I actually have two samples. I've started working on some things to sell for an upcoming craft show (the Hatton Craft Show in October). One of my best sellers are these little handmade notepads. (Leftovers make great little gifts for teachers, etc., too.)

First up, this one features a fairly recent release, Barney with flower. Barney is just so sweet! You can see the rest of the Barney images here: Barney images.




Next up is a slightly older - but equally cute release -  Isabella. I just love that she is so dainty and cute! 


Both projects were made with papers from the "Simple Delightful" 12X12 stack from My Minds Eye. (I just love that paper stack! Tons of paper in a variety of prints and colors.) The images were colored with Copic markers and the pads were punched and bound with my trusty Bind It All.

If you like these little notepads and want to try making one, be sure to come back Friday afternoon for a Fab Friday tutorial where I'll share my tips for making these handy little notepads!
Lisa

1 comment:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wow...two more stunning creations....great to see some of the older images too....fabulous colours....x