Saturday, June 4, 2011

Grad Card Number ????

I haven't posted any cards lately because every card I've made in the past few weeks has been a hastily made graduation card -- usually dashed off while Jess got ready to go to (yet another!) graduation party. This time, I actually had the card made before she came home from work. :) Whew, that was a lot less stressful!


The image is from Pink Petticoat. It's from a collection of owl images. It was possibly the first digital image I ever bought! The sentiment is a stamp from the dollar stamp bin at Michaels. I don't find myself buying many others, but I do like the dollar bin for sentiments.

I'll be back tomorrow with my weekly DigiStamp Boutique card. See you then!
Lisa

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Cute cute card .. Tis the season for graduation cards!