Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mojo. oh Mojo...

Mojo, oh mojo
Wherefore art thou, mojo?

I have been so uninspired lately. I haven't even been excited about the thought of playing with my Copics and coloring. Coloring is my absolute favorite thing about cardmaking, so when I don't even want to do that - I'm in a major slump. I think it's all this wretched weather (first day of spring break = 35 degrees and several inches of snow!) and too much stress at work. {blech}

I came across this Birthday Oscar image that I'd colored recently, though, and that inspired me to make today's DSB card. I just love Oscar (I love all of Sally-Ann's bears - Coco, the retiring Rosie & Russell, etc.) and I love the colors that I'd used on his present. I knew I had lots of papers in my stash to coordinate with the color scheme. I think of this as more of a "guy image", so I kept the embellishments simple.


One of the items on my "to do list" for spring break is to add more birthday cards to my stash. (My kids are always asking for birthday cards!) So, you'll be seeing more cards from me this week, I promise. :)
Lisa

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hope you find it ... Love this image!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a darling card Lisa! This image is so adorable! I'll have to check out these stamps! Thanks a bunch for letting me know that I was the TCP "Pick of the Litter"! I had no idea! :D