Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dog-gone Cute

I have two doggie themed cards to share with you today, both based on sketches from the 365Cards challenge blog. They had some great sketches this past week!

First up is this card featuring this cute little girl & her dog from There She Goes stamps. I loved TSG's Color Challenge this week - pink, kraft and ivory! I used some ivory thread for the ivory part of my card. This is the first time sewing on a card. I'm not known for my sewing skills with fabric (nevermind paper), so this was a pretty good first attempt for me. ;-)  For my layout, I used Wednesday's sketch from the 365cards blog.

Next up is my weekly DigiStamp Boutique card. This is another adorable Barney image from the February release. This layout is based on Tuesday's sketch over at 365cards and the color scheme was inspired by the pink, brown and white color challenge on the iCopic blog.

I'm also submitting this card to the Birthday challenge over at the Outlawz Challenge site. I discovered the Outlawz while blog hopping last weekend. It's a fun group and they have some great challenges going on with some AWESOME prizes (including Copics!). Check 'em out!

Have a great week!
Lisa

3 comments:

Danni said...

Oh my! These are so adorable!!

Chelsea said...

These images are soooo cute!

Pam said...

These are gorgeous cards - love the colors!