Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Wintry But Warm Wednesday with Wings

Brr! We got snow on Monday and are in the midst of a deep freeze. (High today: 14 degrees.)  I've taken advantage of the snow days to work on my craft room (I can see the top of my crafting surface for the first time in a very, very long time!) and work on some cards. For this week's Angel Company card, I decided to use these cute and cuddly little mice to make a Valentines card:

Aww!! :)

Although this isn't a Valentines set I thought this happy couple, along with the sentiment, made a fitting Valentines card. You can see some other sweet projects featuring other stamps from this set on Mischelle's TAC Savvy Projects blog:
Copic Coloring Tutorial (card)
What a Treat Backpack with matching notebook

Supplies: Mice Day (T3301), Miss Moxie SWIC (V841), Noir and Moulin Rouge Palette ink, Scarlet cardstock, Lupine Bazzill cardstock, Copics, scallop border punch (Fiskars), heart button

1 comment:

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Lisa:
This is my first visit I can't wait to see your Valentine cards. I am new at this so I hope you will come and visit and become a follower of mine as well. I love your snow picture I miss the snow We live here in Florida almost 20 yrs now.
~God Bless ~
Hugs:o)
Dottie
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/