Sunday, December 5, 2010

DSB Doodles

Well, I didn't get as much done this weekend as I wanted to (the story of my life!) but I did manage to bake five different kinds of Christmas cookies this weekend. I have to say that I am a little tired of baking cookies at the moment, LOL.

In keeping with this weekend's Christmas-y theme, I used these images from last November's release - Christmas Doodles - for today's DigiStamp Boutique card:



I was inspired by Lisa Nowacki's sample card to cut my images out separately and arrange them in a linear layout. Other supplies used on my card: Copics, sheer ribbon (Michael's, I think), "A Rhonna Christmas" buttons (Autumn Leaves), green twine, white Fun Flock (on hat) and sentiment stamp both from The Angel Company.

Tomorrow I will attend my first holiday concert of the season - my 12 year old's first band concert (ever). She's been practicing hard and I'm looking forward to seeing her all dressed up and hearing her play. :)

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Love this Lisa....stunning and very snazzy too....Hope you enjoy your daughter's concert :)