Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wednesdays with Wings

I know - it's Thursday. I'm so sorry!! School started back up this week and it has been CRAZY at work. I was so exhausted last night I completely forgot about posting! I am soooo very glad that tomorrow is Friday!

Here's this week's card. It features a new set from the 2010-2011 catalog, "Sunflower" (T-3292). I love this new set and really like how the card turned out:


TAC Supplies: Sunflowers (T-3292), Kraft cardstock (V-244), Lilly Anna blue cardstock (B-314), Mia's Cotttage blue cardstock (R-2503), More Mimi (V-835), Prismacolor Pencils, Copics
Other supplies square antique finish mini brads

The thing I like about this set is that it is so versatile. You could use it for birthday, thinking of you, get well, anniversary or thank you cards. And, while I chose summery colors for my card, I think this image would look awesome done up in autumn colors!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

i LOVE this ... i think i need to get this set