Monday, July 19, 2010

PWCO Sketch 42

Did you check out this week's sketch and card sample yesterday? If not, be sure to check out the sketch and the cute sample card provided by our guest designer, Janet.

Now, for my interpretation of this week's sketch. I followed the sketch pretty closely. Blame it on my eldest child rule-follower personality. ;-)



It's hard to see in the photo, but I embellished Zoe's hair accessories with rhinestones and Fun Flock. To adhere the Fun Flock, I used my Sakura Quickie Glue pen. I think it's the best glue pen out there - never clogs and has a nice fine point for getting into small spaces.

Supplies: Zoe the Gymnast (PWCO), Prism Cardstock - group 3 (PWCO), Bo Bunny Press - Love Bandit Tweetheart dp (PWCO), Copic markers, 3d daisy (K&Co), red rhinestone (Studio 18 - dollar section at Michaels), pink rhinestones (K&Co), white Fun Flock (TAC), scraps of brown cs, Sakura Quickie Glue pen, QuicKutz scroll die used with Cuttlebug.

1 comment:

Barb said...

She is adorable, Lisa! LOVE the colors :)