Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Card Sketches

If you read my blog regularly, you're probably used to seeing the Sweet Sketch Wednesday here. I've stepped down from SSW to pursue other interests, but be sure to keep visiting the SSW site for more of Arlana's fun sketches. While you're there, leave the DT some love - I know they love to read your comments!

If you're on the lookout for more sketches (I know that I always am), be sure to visit the PaperWorksCo blog every Sunday for another great sketch from Peg. Every Sunday there's a sketch as well as a card sample featuring great stamps & products from the PaperWorksCo store. On Monday, there is a second card sample just to give you another take on the same sketch. During the month of July, I will be providing the Monday sample card, so be sure to check it out here and on the PWCO blog! I'd love to see you. :)

If you haven't checked out the PWCO blog recently, you missed my Free For All (FFA) Tuesday card:


Isn't he a fun stamp? I just love the Aqua Amigos series. I have a few more on order and can't wait for them to get here!

No comments: