Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dotty Over Polka Dots

Although I have a major weakness for stripes, I also love polka dotted paper. When I decided to play along with this inspiration challenge from The Cats Pajamas blog, I chose the polka dots as my theme.


I chose this paper because of its dots and the sunny colors that support the surf/beach theme. (I just love this paper and have hoarded it ever since I bought it!) I used buttons and a circle sentiment to reinforce the "dots" theme. The ribbon is kind of a "fun find" - it had been used to tie together a stack of dish towels that I'd bought at Target.

3 comments:

Danni said...

What a fun, great card!

Courtney said...

I love that paper! And what a cute card! All of your recent stuff is great, sorry I haven't been in the habit of checking blogs lately, ever since facebook took over my online time. haha.

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Very funny image and cute card! :)