Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Color Challenge

Work 8 hours - check. Shuttle 11 year old from school to Honors Choir practice - check. Sort laundry - check. Finish taxes - check. Cook dinner - check. Walk dog - check. Time for me - CHECK! :)

I was in serious need of a little creative time tonight so I decided to participate in this week's color challenge over at Mo Manning's Digital Pencil challenge blog.


I needed to make an anniversary card for my in-laws and thought this image would work, even if it's not a "traditional" anniversary image. I loved DT member Caryn's card and used it as my inspiration.

Well, that's it for me. I'm off to prep ingredients to make muffins in the morning for a meeting. Early morning tomorrow! (Is it Friday yet? Friday is coming, isn't it?....)

No comments: