Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy (belated) World Card Making Day!

Did you know that Saturday was World Card Making Day? I knew that it was but I spent my day selling cards, not making them! ;-) I did the annual Hatton Craft Show with my friends Diana and Jenny. We did pretty well and it was a fun day hanging out together and running into people I knew.

I tried really hard to get a card made to celebrate the day, but I'd been up since 5 AM (Jess had an out of town volleyball tournament) and was tired. By 10:00, I gave up! But I managed to get my card finished today:


Isn't she adorable? I used one of the new Poppets from DigiStamp Boutique, Sammie. Alison just adores her and asked how many I'd give her to color. :) Be sure to hop on over to the store and check out Sammie and her friends!

5 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! This image is too cute and I love the colors!! Great job!!

Jo said...

Lovely card. Jo x

Chelsea said...

Cute cute card ... love how you colored her!

mulberry station said...

Darling card Lisa. What a sweet image! Love the colors!

Diana said...

Super cute! I love the kraft... Chloe always wants to know how many stamps she is going to get. Half the time she plays with my new stamps before I do!