Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sweet Sketch Wednesday

Sorry I haven't been posting these past few days. We took a long weekend trip to Chicago and I just got back last night. (Actually, about 3:30 AM this morning!) I have lots of news to share and, soon, some new cards. First, this big news...

I have been asked to join the design team of the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge blog. If you read my blog often, you know I love sketch challenges so I was very honored to be invited to join this great group of ladies.

Have you checked out this week's sketch yet? Here it is:


Hope you come and play with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Congrats on being part of the design team- woohoo!

Kelly Mahany said...

Lisa, I am so happy that you were chosen to be on our team! Your cards are amazing. Have a sweet day!

Cheri said...

Congratulations! I don't know how I missed this announcement but I did notice something different on the side of your blog and had to find this post.

I'll have to pay closer attention to your blog. :)