Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pile It On!

I recently discovered a new challenge blog that I really love - the Pile It On challege blog. Their challenges are all multi-part so you really use different items from your stash. I got my due dates mixed up and missed the cutoff for the Make It Different! challenge (use 3 different kinds of embellishments). However, part of every Pile It On challenge is to combine it with at least one other challenge, so I had already planned on submitting this card to the current color challenge on the Copics Color Challenge blog.


This week's color challenge was to include YG03 (Yellow Green), B45 (Smoky Blue) and/or Y28 (Lionet Gold). I used all 3 and was actually pretty close - YG03 (Yellow Green), B34 (Manganese Blue) and Y17 (Golden Yellow). I also used another cute new July release - "New House" - from the DigiStamp Boutique. The blue dotted paper was a digital purchase from the Funky Fairy. (My friend Diana is a member of their design team.) I love polka dots so it was fun to be able to choose the exact color I wanted and print it out. Instant gratification - who doesn't love that? ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this card! totally sweet and so bright and cheery!
Pam Going Postal