Thursday, July 9, 2009

Monkey Thanks!

Man, did I struggle with this card tonight! Originally, I was going to do a wedding card with Mia from DigiStamp Boutique, but I accidentally cut my background paper - that I didn't have any more of - too small. (Don't you just hate when you do that?!) Next, I was going use a cute Sarah-Kay image but couldn't find the right papers to go with it. Finally, I went through my stack of already colored in images, and found this cute Changito monkey from Stampendous:


Whew! I didn't post a card yesterday and really wanted to get one done tonight, so I'm glad I found this little guy. The layout for the card came from Challenge #58 from the Sketch Saturday blog. It was a fun sketch!

2 comments:

LOUISE said...

Fab card Lisa, love the sweet image, and the papers are lovely bright and fresh. Louise x

Courtney said...

Very cute :)