Tuesday, June 9, 2009

WOJ Fairy

This card combines two challenges: the Whiff of Joy challenge blog's requirement to use a charm and the color challenge on the Copic Colour Challenge blog.


I didn't have any of the exact Copic colors, so I used Y02 (instead of Y06), RV13 ad RV14 instead of RV11 and E39 instead of E37. The paper is from another new paper stack (darn all those paper sales lately! I am powerless to resist!) - Garden Party. I think it is by DCWV. I'm not sure which Whiff of Joy image this is - my friend Diana owns the stamp and stamped a few images off for me to use.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Ooh, this is just delicious! I really adore this image and love how you have coloured her.

Great to see you back on the Copic Colour Challenge. The new challenge goes live at 12 noon today so we hope to see you again! ~♥~

Adele said...

Oh stunning, what perfecr sugary colours- I love it!

Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

Dingle.xx

MarkerGeek said...

Gorgeous, Lisa! Beautifully coloured too!

Thank you for joining us in the Copic Colour Challenge!