Thursday, May 28, 2009

Friday Sketchers

Here's my entry for this week's sketch on the Friday Sketchers challenge blog:


Here is my cat, Tiger. (See him in the banner up top, too?) Apparently, he thinks all this cardmaking and blogging stuff is quite boring! :-)


My poor Angel Company stamps have been neglected lately, so I used a stamp from the Fall '08 Supplement. Except for the Prima flowers and the rhinestones, all supplies are from TAC, as well. I used my favorite paper pad - Rustic Chic - and one of my favorite cardstocks - TAC's Brown cs. Instead of my trusty Palette ink, I used Versamagic in Jumbo Java. For solid image stamps, I find pigment based inks make a more solid, darker image. Because my Versamagic inks are the Dew Drop size, I can manage to use the slower-drying pigment ink without somehow getting it all over my fingers and my card. ;-)

4 comments:

Danni said...

Wow!! This is a gorgeous, stunning card! Love it!!
Cute kitty!

Jen Carter said...

Great job on the card! It's pretty!

Barb said...

Lovely card, Lisa!

Diana said...

This turned out really gorgeous!! Super great color combo~!