Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hey Chick!

Another "two-fer" challenge card. I used the sketch from Tracy's Sketchy Thursday challenge and colored in my images with Prismacolor pencils and OMS (odorless mineral spirits) for Challenge #3 over on Gina K's Stamp TV. The chick is a "digital stamp" that I created from a sketch. I'm working on a whole family of Easter chicks, including a baby brother chick and a mama chick all dressed for Easter.


Here's a close-up of the chick:
It's been damp and rainy here the past two days with cold weather coming back tomorrow, so it was fun to make a bright and cheery card. Now, if only spring would come back to stay - soon.

Supplies: printed paper K&I Memories, pink brads - Making Memories, computer generated sentiment (Comic Sans font), Marvy circle and scalloped circle punches,Prismacolor pencils and Mona Lisa odorless mineral spirits, ribbon from Michael's, Making Memories Slot Punch kit, pop-dot.


3 comments:

Diana said...

OMG! You drew this one? That's so awesome! I LOVE IT!

Kelly said...

That is so cute and I love the colors! One of these days I need to learn how to do all of this. Wanna come to MY Columbia and teach me? :-)

Lisa T said...

lol! Sure! DH and I were just discussing vacation plans.