Saturday, February 28, 2009

Whimsy Stamps Design Call

Whimsy Stamps is having a design team call. Actually, two calls - one for it's "regular" Whimsy Stamps and one for Whimsy Animal stamps. Guess which one I picked? ;-) It's always fun to find a way to combine my love of stamping with my love of animals. You can find details on the design team call on this blog entry.

I, of course, made a dog card. :-) I used a sketch (#39) from the Mojo Monday blog.



I love this stamp! I bought it from Rubber Hedgehog. They have a wonderful assortment of animals stamps and the owner, Sidelia, is very sweet.

Supplies: Labs Are Love stamp from Rubber Hedgehog, printed paper from DCWV's "Pet Stack", ribbon from HL, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo, Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS, SU! corner punch.

3 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Darling card, those puppy are precious! Great layout and papers. Thanks for entering our call. :)

Diana said...

I really like this one toooo!

Beth T said...

Cute! I'll have to show this one to Amelia. She is going to want me to buy that stamp.