Monday, October 13, 2008

Santa's Workshop

I've been busy stamping for Christmas lately. Here are some projects.
This is a gift card holder. For directions, check out Cambria Turnbow's blog (http://cambriaturnbow.blogspot.com/2008/10/quickie-gift-cards.html). All supplies are from The Angel Company (TAC), featuring Amelia cardstock, large eyelet, ribbon and printed paper, Palette Burnt Umber and Jardin Moss inks, Holiday Cheer and a swirl stamp set from the last catalog.

This is a photo holder made from a large binder clip. All supplies by TAC (Amelia cardstock, ribbon and printed paper/tag, Matte Heritage brads, Holiday Cheer stamp set, Palette Burnt Umber ink).

I've also been keeping up with my monthly Christmas Card Challenges. Here's my September card. The snowman is from a discontinued TAC set. I love him! He's so cute and very quick to color. I used my Cuttlebug swirl embossing folder on the Scarlet cardstock. I use that embossing folder more than any other one. It's so versatile.


Have a great week! (Is it Friday yet?! lol!)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Cute! I've never seen the large binder clip turned photo holder idea before, very creative!