Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sistahs!

What is a sistah? Well, if you're a fan of Stamping Bella, a sistah is your fellow Bellaholic... i.e., someone who is addicted to collecting and creating with Bella stamps. I was so excited to receive my recent order of Bellas on Saturday! Here's a card I made with Daintybella, using Beate's Weekend Sketch. I was really happy with how it turned out. (I just love pink. Give me any excuse to use it!)

This was definitely a girl-related weekend! On Saturday, we watched Jessica play her French horn in the NEMO Honor Band. It was amazing. These kids were selected by their band teachers and then met only TWICE (for several hours each time) to practice before performing 4 songs in their concert. They sounded great! Here's Jess playing (it's hard to take a flattering picture of someone playing a brass instrument!):Sunday was Ali's last Pee Wee Hoops game. She had a great coach and really enjoys playing basketball. She's a pretty good little player, too!

CMHS had asked me if I could re-foster one of our foster dogs, Tessa. We were surprised she still hadn't been adopted since she was such a sweet dog with a long list of plusses (good with kids, housebroken, etc.). I was worried for her and emailed some friends and co-workers, hoping someone was looking for just such a dog. I'm happy to say that Tessa got a great new home with my friend and fellow midMOmom, Beth. Doesn't a face that cute deserve a family to love?Enjoy your wonderful new life, Tessa!

Ooh, and best of all, I got to see my friend Janet, who moved away last summer. We met up with two of our fellow midMOmoms, Jill & Courtney. (That's me on the far right.) It was so nice to get together and chat!

Have a good week!

No comments: