Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! I've had one for a while at blogspirit (http://momentsintime.blogspirit.com/), but I needed something with better features, so here I am. :-)

I wanted a name for my new site that better reflected my blog's content - both the creative posts and the family/personal stuff. The "Paper" is my stamping and scrapbooking (both my personal papercrafting and for my business as a TAC demo). The "Pawprints" reflects the importance of animals in the life of my family. Our personal menagerie currently consists of one dog, one cat, one rabbit, one guinea pig and two snakes. My daughters and I volunteer at our local shelter, the Central Missouri Humane Society, and we are a foster family when the shelter is short on space, or an animal is ill or simply needs a break from the shelter environment.

I'm glad you found me. Please come back and visit as I add more content to my site!

P.S. That's my cat, Tiger, in the photo above. He was trying to hide from our foster puggle (because you know how scary a puggle is!) and thought my craft space was just the spot. :-)

No comments: